Sunday, January 10, 2010

"Blow me, F***face. Go to hell. I’m sick of you."



What a complete & utter twat this guy is!! Seriously, these muppets who are running our club into the ground need to leave YESTERDAY. I'm sorry, but an apology stating "losing my temper and using bad language", and calling it "a knee-jerk reaction" isn't going to cut it. I'd call it a jerk’s reaction if anything.

Hicks & Gillet cannot seriously allow this kind of behavior to take place under their noses. Not only does it make things worse for them, but it also is going to cause the fans to react in a (more than likely) brash way. If the Hickletts were smart, they'd be shipping Hicks Jr. back to the States. Fans are already calling for his head in the way of resignation. Can you imagine the uproar amongst fans if he ever sets foot in Anfield again?? I fear for people's safety...the last thing our beloved club needs is any sort of bad publicity due to the fans reacting in a harsh manner.

No comments: